Friday, January 22, 2010

Wikipedia Asperger I Think I Have Asperger Syndrome, What Can I Do?

I think I have Asperger syndrome, what can I do? - wikipedia asperger

I think it may have Aspeger syndrome, what can I do to comfirmed it? I am 25 and have always been a "separated" from the rest of society. These "alternative" forms of learning and should always starting a conversation, so I do not believe that the person I mean the willingness to "go back and talk with others what you just said. I will not branch very weak, I had trouble with age 11-17 (I go into detail), who knows with the things I am little obsessed with quantum physics, applied sciences, software programming, etc. I have, I read this Page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome met by chance and after reading a few paragraphs that everything makes sense. I have a girlfriend, and if you can call it that, I feel pressure to be described as normal in this family. What can I do? I want the last year of a degree in fine arts, and I am very concerned that the degree to which you notget. Please help

2 comments:

Alex said...

my video, you can: help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgUjmeC- ...

Skyler said...

It’s a nice link to watch. Asperger syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder. Children with Asperger syndrome have outstanding rote memory, but analyzing the world in a different way and have impenetrability with social, emotional and communication skills. They are often seen as unconventional. There is no treatment, but support, understanding, routine and training can help these people or children to come back little.

Post a Comment