Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why Do Girls Put Put Rose Petals In The Bath Girls Please Read This Question?

Girls please read this question? - why do girls put put rose petals in the bath

Hello,

Imagine that after a hard day at work, your boyfriend or husband has been invited to a dinner at home.
Enter the dining room and prepared to produce a nice little table with candles, beautiful colors.
He put some rose petals on the table, smelling incense and beautiful plateau Porcelina serves Italian cuisine, he prepared himself.

Finally, we invite you to dance.

It is planned a romantic night for you.

Here are the questions:

1) Are you under the spell of this effort to you or more for girls?
2) is the man who occasionally or never?
3) If no, would you? sometimes, when you most?
4) Is there a country or city they represent such a novel for you.

Thank you, it can be a serious commercial project ;-)

6 comments:

Worshipful Heart said...

1) I love it totally
2) my food and some uhbby music, but the rose petals, candles, etc., small details that owuld not that they ever did have that
3) Yes, I want everything in my life is a rare practice, romantic gesture that is not necessary, but really think about what I touch and what they do not typically a special dinner with candles and roses extraordinary dinner - and had planned in advance - delicious!
4) Paris or Italy

Good luck with your project

Brandy B. said...

Ok,
1) I myself would be totally in love!
2) No, never had ....
3) I would do for a guy like that to me sometimes for no reason ...
4) Not really

We hope to help u out!

htowngir... said...

!. In any case, in love and you'll surely enjoy!
2.Never happened, but often dreamed.
3. I enjoy a man who thought of me and she studied.
4. Puerto Ricans are very romantic and passionate

mmpietro... said...

I would like a second. and South Africa, Cape Town is the most romantic city

mamaexfo... said...

1 sooooooooooo happy for your efforts!
2 Never
3 I Security
4 Rome!

KC said...

1) forever addicted.
2) My husband can not cook, but sometimes other types of agreements or adjustments romantic gestures.
3) Sometimes, yes, I want more than once a month or so.
4) France, my husband knows I love French cuisine and wines (Italian is good).

Post a Comment