Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vietnamese Videos For Sale Online How Can I Stop Myself From Getting Mad Over My Package Not Being Delivered Yet ?

How can I stop myself from getting mad over my package not being delivered yet ? - vietnamese videos for sale online

I asked a store in Charlotte, North Carolina, is an original copy of a DVD I already paid and who has not yet been forwarded to me was sent. I was last Sunday and asked them to send it annoys me so I called another video store in Viet Nam in Charlotte and asked if they have video and they said they already have. I do not know why I have not received my package, they said they sent me. Why does it take so long for them? How is it that the other store, she said they have the video store and happened to me, they send me? I am very angry about this situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment