Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nylon Knickers Stories Toilet Humour?

Toilet humour? - nylon knickers stories

A young couple had a romantic stroll along a country
Lane. They go hand in hand and foot lustful desire of the type
is maximized.

He wants to get frisky when she "said I hope I do not like it, but I
really need to pee. "A little of this vulgarity, he replied in surprise:
"OK." Why do not you go over this report. She nods and disappears
behind the cover.

Meanwhile he can you hear the sound of nylon knickers rolling down her
voluptuous legs and imagines what is exposed. Can not be contained
More thoughts of animals at a time when you reach a hand through the hedge and
plays
Leg.

He quickly raises his hand on the thighsuddenly
Surprise
plant a long thick hung between his legs.

Has screams of horror: "My God, Mary changed
Sex? "

"No," she replies. "I've changed my mind, I have a sh.it
instead. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment